Occupying a leafy top-floor position within the esteemed ‘Northwoods’ development, this ultra-modern apartment blends stylish urban design with the perfect lifestyle location. Neighbouring the lush expanse of Batten Reserve, yet mere footsteps from local providores, Mowbray Public School and express city bus services, it delivers instant appeal to young families, busy professionals and keen investors alike. Heightened by its prime due north aspect, quality appointments and spacious interiors, this tightly held complex is conveniently placed only moments to the area’s bustling village atmosphere and an easy commute to Sydney’s CBD.
- Open plan living featuring a defined dining space flowing to an enclosed balcony
- Designer Caesarstone gas kitchen equipped with premium European appliances
- Light-filled double bedrooms, master fitted with full-width mirrored wardrobes
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with walk-in shower, internal European laundry
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and high shadowline ceilings
- Video intercom and lift access to security parking and lock-up storage cage
- Walk to Mowbray Public School, Chatswood Golf Club and express city buses
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?