Occupying an enviable lifestyle setting mere footsteps to Lane Cove West Public School, this impressively spacious home provides an idyllic sanctuary for growing families. Fresh from an extensive renovation, showcasing a seamless blend of luxury interiors combined with relaxed alfresco entertaining and child-friendly gardens, its sundrenched 569sqm (approx.) level parcel is a leisurely 600m to popular Blackman Park, a short stroll to Figtree Plaza shops and cafes and only moments to the water’s edge. A truly rare offering within this esteemed leafy enclave, its whisper quiet location enjoys easy access to Sydney’s CBD, with city, Macquarie Park and Chatswood buses close at hand.
- Vast open plan living/dining, parquetry floors and glass sliders to covered deck
- New Caesarstone gas kitchen fitted with premium stainless steel appliances
- Five beautifully appointed double bedrooms plus separate home office/nursery
- Master bedroom with charming bay window and floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobes
- Sun-soaked level lawns, new all-weather entertainer’s deck and easy-care gardens
- Upper-level rumpus/media room, ducted reverse cycle air and central gas heating
- Plush new carpet, freshly painted interiors, carport plus lock-up garage/storage shed
- Solid brick construction on ground level, high ceilings and upgraded 3-phase wiring
- Footsteps to Hallam Ave Tennis Club and an easy commute to the vibrant village hub
Council Rates: $479 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?