Enjoying district vistas, this revamped semi occupies a premier lifestyle setting on the cusp of Artarmon and Chatswood. Bathed in all day sunshine and bordered by manicured child-friendly gardens, it offers the quintessential urban sanctuary or investment within a highly sought after cosmopolitan enclave. Full brick construction with almost full frontage to leafy Cambridge Road and showcasing stunning character features including high ceilings and rich timber fixtures merged with stylish contemporary updates, from here it’s a handy 550m to Artarmon station, a leisurely stroll to Chatwood’s thriving retail and dining precinct and walking distance to a choice of schools.
- Spacious and light-filled living with bi-fold doors to pergola-covered deck
- Modern Bosch-appointed gas kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops
- Private deep-set landscaped gardens, enclosed child-friendly lawns and cubby/studio
- Generously proportioned bedrooms includes master with nursery/home office
- Built-in wardrobes and pristine family bathroom with combined tub/shower
- Timber floors, reverse cycle air, gas heating, high ceilings and crisp neutral colour scheme
- Single lock-up garage, ample storage under house and in attic, convenient access via Cambridge Road
- Mostly level stroll to Artarmon station, village shops and Hampden Rd eateries
- Walk to Chatswood High School, Chatswood station and the area’s bustling CBD
- Catchment for Artarmon Public School and Willoughby Girls High School
Council Rates: $330 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $220 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?