Enjoying a top-floor corner position within ‘The Park’ complex, this boutique two-bedroom apartment has been designed with entertaining in mind. Showcasing clean lines and high calibre finishes, a generous treetop balcony and sleek open plan living space allow for clear separation from the stylishly appointed bedrooms. Poised within a rapidly burgeoning parkside location just footsteps from Mowbray Road’s local providores and express city buses, this chic urban retreat appeals to a host of buyers from young families to busy executives and keen investors alike. Tailored for convenient city living, it’s also just 400m to Mowbray Public School and only moments to Lane Cove’s vibrant cafe scene and village precinct.
- Thoughtful floor plan tailored to maximise a sense of space and light
- Light-filled open plan living cascades to a generous entertainer’s balcony
- Sleek CaesarStone gas kitchen fitted with a full suite of Smeg appliances
- Bright and spacious double bedrooms both with fitted mirrored robes
- Master bedroom features his and her wardrobes and designer tiled ensuite
- Floorboards, European laundry and high shadowline ceilings throughout
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and video intercom entry
- Lift to security parking and storage cage, stroll to city and Chatswood buses
- Footsteps to the recently completed Mindarie Park, cafés and local shops
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,258 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?