First-time ever offered since its 1973 build, this iconic ‘Towers’ residence has undergone an extensive renovation to provide a tranquil parkland oasis for families and downsizers alike. Awash with natural light and bathed in elevated boat-studded water vistas, it features a generous 92.9sqm (approx.) on title complete with parking for two cars. Finished to exacting standards and featuring a gourmet European and stone kitchen, mosaic-tiled bathroom and expansive L-shaped living, its coveted setting lies at the gateway to stunning waterfront parklands, cosmopolitan village precincts and footsteps to express city bus services.
- Tranquil Lane Cove River vistas from living, kitchen and master bedroom
- Spacious L-shaped living/dining extending to tree-fringed private balcony
- Ultra-modern kitchen fitted with Smeg appliances and integrated dishwasher
- Premium polyurethane cabinetry, tiled splashback and plenty of storage space
- Light-filled bedrooms, master with floor-to-ceiling built-ins and Juliet balcony
- Stylishly revamped bathroom featuring bathtub and shower, separate internal laundry
- Crisp neutral colour palette, high ceilings and new 100% wool carpet throughout
- Lock-up garage plus covered car space, secure intercom entry and lift access
- Stroll to city buses and just moments to Lane Cove and Hunters Hill villages
- Footsteps to the water’s edge, stunning parklands and popular Hughes Park
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?