The ultimate renovator’s dream walking distance to Lane Cove’s vibrant village centre, this original full brick apartment relishes in a whisper quiet top-floor corner position within a boutique block of just 8. Nestled well back from the street, framed by flowering camelia gardens and flooded with natural light throughout, it represents an exceptional opportunity for the astute investor to revamp and further capitalise (STCA). A veritable blank canvas certain to appeal to first homebuyers and savvy investors thanks to its desirable location, enjoy the convenience of express city buses and all the fantastic lifestyle amenities the area has to offer virtually at your doorstep.
- Sundrenched open plan living extending to a covered entertaining balcony
- Good-sized gas kitchen and generous bedroom with direct balcony access
- Original bathroom featuring combined bath/shower and laundry facilities
- Well-maintained and tightly held full brick complex of just 8 apartments
- Express city bus services at its door and a level stroll to the village hub
- Quiet leafy setting easily accessible to local schools and Sydney’s CBD
- Enormous potential to renovate and further capitalise in a coveted locale
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?