Peacefully nestled at the rear of this rarely offered boutique block of just 8 predominantly owner-occupied apartments, this bright and inviting full brick residence is an absolute gem. Boasting no common walls, windows on three sides and a generous 80.8sqm of internal living flowing to a sun-filled northeasterly balcony, it represents an outstanding opportunity for young families, downsizers and investors alike. Located within one of Sydney’s most coveted harbourside enclaves, from here you’re mere footsteps from rapid city bus routes, walking distance to both St Leonards and Wollstonecraft stations and Greenwich Public School. Ready to simply move right in, enjoy the convenience and superb privacy whilst being only moments from the extensive restaurants and vibrant nightlife of neighbouring Crows Nest.
- Spacious combined lounge/dining extending to a leafy north-facing balcony
- Modern CaesarStone gas kitchen fitted with a full suite of Miele appliances
- Bedrooms with leafy vistas, main with water glimpses and mirrored robes
- Pristine floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- New plantation shutters and ceiling fans, gas bayonet in living for heating
- Large laundry adjacent to the kitchen shared only by only one apartment
- Fresh paint throughout, tranquil tree-fringed views, carport and storeroom
- Tightly held pet friendly block only moments to parks and Greenwich Baths
- Footsteps to city transport, RNSH and easily accessible to schools and shops
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?