Basking in undoubtedly one of the most private aspects inside the esteemed ‘Helen Court’ complex, this immaculately presented townhouse is a truly rare offering within one of the area’s most sought after lifestyle locations. Nestled well back from the street, immersed in serene reserve surrounds, it provides an idyllic haven only moments to Lane Cove’s vibrant village atmosphere and a short stroll to Artarmon station. Displaying flawless interiors spanning three separate living areas, it features the added luxury of a spacious alfresco terrace and communal resort-style swimming pool. Perfectly placed for families in search of convenience, from here it’s walking distance to schools and an easy commute to Sydney’s CBD.
- Dedicated living room extending to a sun-soaked northeasterly terrace
- Designer Caesarstone kitchen fitted with premium European appliances
- Induction cooktop, mosaic splashback, dishwasher and butler’s pantry/laundry
- Tranquil parkland and tree-fringed outlooks from almost every room
- King-size parents’ retreat with park views, mirrored robes and luxe ensuite
- 2nd double bedroom with built-ins, fully tiled bathroom and study nook
- Premium bamboo floors, plush new carpet and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Lock-up garage plus additional reserved car space, plentiful off-street parking
- Quiet rear-of-block position overlooking Helen Street Reserve
- Walk to rail, the Bus Interchange, Lane Cove Public School and village shops
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?