Situated in one of the area’s most coveted leafy cul de sacs, this bespoke architect-designed residence combines timeless character charm with luxury modern updates to offer the perfect lifestyle sanctuary for families of every stage. Framed by picturesque bushland walks and the veritable children’s adventure playground of Stringybark Creek Reserve, its picturesque lifestyle setting is mere footsteps to express city bus services and walking distance to the bustling cafe culture of Lane Cove village shops. Set amidst approx. 695sqm of child-friendly lawns, the property delivers immense appeal with potential to further capitalise on this prized location.
- Spacious open plan living with high ceilings, decorative cornices and polished timber floors
- Modern Caesarstone and Smeg-appointed kitchen with polyurethane soft-close cabinetry
- Wonderfully oversized light-filled bedrooms and floor-to-ceiling tiled renovated bathrooms
- Pergola-covered entertaining balcony overlooking the generous low maintenance gardens
- Enclosed child-friendly backyard with dual paved alfresco dining spaces and sprawling lawns
- Huge workshop/storeroom, abundant attic storage, carport and additional off-street parking
- Reverse cycle air in living area, casement windows and predominantly full brick construction
- Quiet yet ultra-convenient location with access to the CBD, Chatswood, schools and village shops
Council Rates: $412 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?