Tucked away inside the popular ‘Figtree Grove’ development, this two-bedroom apartment provides an outstanding first home or investment within Lane Cove’s coveted market place. Freshly schemed and basking in a prized top-floor position with sun-filled easterly district vistas, its coveted community setting enjoys easy access to everything this vibrant cosmopolitan village enclave has to offer. Showcasing immaculate light-filled interiors, from here residents relish in the convenience of rapid bus services into the city from nearby Burns Bay Road with easy access to the area’s renowned café culture, boutique shops and a selection of schools. A leisurely stroll to the water’s edge of Burns Bay Reserve, this is an outstanding entry-point opportunity with nothing further to spend.
- Light-filled living flows to a private balcony with garden and treetop vistas
- Modern and bright gas kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Good-sized bedrooms, north-facing master fitted with mirrored wardrobes
- Full pristine bathroom includes a bathtub, shower and vanity
- Plush new carpet, fresh paint and brand new ceilings throughout
- Covered car space, visitor parking plus a huge 9sqm lock-up storage space
- Stroll to express city buses, Figtree Plaza shops and Burns Bay Reserve
- Sought after community pocket close to schools, shops, cafés and restaurants
Council Rates: $347 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $976 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?