Nestled between the tranquil boat-studded waters of Woodford Bay and the bustling cosmopolitan atmosphere of Lane Cove’s village precinct, this tightly held full brick bungalow provides an exceptional opportunity to further capitalise on its premier lifestyle address. Set on 1,100sqm (approx.) of north easterly gardens and offering enormous scope to develop, the property exudes all the gracious elegance of its circa 1926 heritage with the comfort and enhancements of modern family living. Poised on the high side of one of the area’s finest streets with the quintessential charming Californian Bungalow façade, its leafy streetscape is a leisurely stroll to a selection of schools, city buses, boutique shops, cafes and the water’s edge.
- A functional single-level layout with a seamless flow to the expansive gardens
- Modern eat-in gas kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops and quality appliances
- Choice of living zones opening to an entertainer’s deck with custom shade sails
- Sprawling child-friendly level lawns with space for a pool or granny flat (STCA)
- Oversized bedrooms with high ceilings and bathroom with combined tub/shower
- Master and 2nd bedroom featuring decorative panelled ceilings and built-in robes
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, wood fireplaces and plantation shutters
- Automatic gate entry, double lock-up garage plus enormous workshop/3rd garage
- Tightly held family enclave offered to the market for the first time in over 35 years
- Walk to village hub, schools, express city buses and stunning waterfront parklands
Council Rates: $500 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?