Part of the desirable ‘Figtree Grove’ complex at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac, this apartment is immersed in absolute peace and privacy. It enjoys generous proportions, light-filled interiors and two separate balconies with leafy residential outlooks. Well-presented and move-in ready, it offers scope to enhance if desired. Convenient to all the essentials, thriving Lane Cove village shops, eateries and supermarkets are nearby and express city buses are practically at its doorstep. Complete with undercover parking, it will appeal to first home buyers, young couples and small families looking for an affordable start in a prized suburb.
- Roomy living/dining space flows out to a balcony with residential outlooks
- Separate kitchen with marble-look bench tops and desirable gas cooking
- Two generous bedrooms with balcony access, main with mirrored built-in
- Large well-presented bathroom with natural light, bathtub and shower
- No common walls, share laundry with one neighbour, undercover parking
- Central to cosmopolitan Lane Cove, historic Hunters Hill and national parks
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,009 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?