An exceptionally rare offering, this 667sqm near-level landholding represents an outstanding opportunity within one of Sydney’s most coveted harbourside enclaves. Cleared and ready for immediate development, the land is complete with boundary fencing, driveway and turning circle in place. Enviably positioned to enjoy everything this leafy city-fringe pocket affords, from here it’s an easy stroll to both Wollstonecraft and St Leonards stations, 600m to Greenwich Public School and only moments to the eclectic dining precinct of neighbouring Crows Nest. Delivering the perfect blank canvas from which to build your dream family home, this is certain to capture keen interest from homebuyers and savvy investors alike.
- Sun-soaked near-level parcel within a sought after family-orientated enclave
- Set on the high side of the street, 19.835m frontage and north-to-rear aspect
- Sewer and water connection in place, surrounded by premier lifestyle homes
- Footsteps to express city buses, Gore Hill Business Park and RNS Hospital
- Moments from the water’s edge and just 850m to stunning Gore Creek Reserve
- Unique opportunity within a vibrant cosmopolitan setting close to schools, shops
- Walk to the station, Greenwich Public School, village shops, cafes and parklands
- Desirable lifestyle location an easy commute to Sydney’s CBD and major arterials
Council Rates: $584 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?