Impressive in both its size and sophisticated appointments, this stylish three-bedroom residence enjoys a premier top-floor position within an exclusive full brick security complex of just 10. Framed by a stunning wraparound balcony and occupying a rarely offered 194sqm (approx.) on title, its seamless indoor/outdoor connection and coveted parkland setting deliver instant appeal to discerning homebuyers and astute investors in search of convenience, space and comfort. Promising a carefree lifestyle only moments from Lane Cove’s eclectic village precinct, its tranquil leafy position is a leisurely stroll to Artarmon station, express city buses and an easy commute to both Chatswood and the CBD.
- Expansive open plan living area cascading to an ultra-private wraparound balcony
- Gourmet Smeg appointed gas kitchen with granite benchtops and Bosch dishwasher
- Bright and spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, fully tiled modern bathrooms
- Oversized master suite with private balcony and sunny tree-fringed northerly outlook
- Internal laundry, timber floorboards, reverse cycle air and gas bayonet in living area
- Elegant entry foyer, marble staircase and intercom access within a tightly held block
- Classic three-stepped cornices, carpeted bedrooms and side-by-side security parking
- Stroll to Artarmon station, bus Interchange, village shops, cafes, schools and parks
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,683 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?