Charming Home In An A Peaceful Enclave
Set amidst a generous, leafy block, this charming circa 1950’s gem offers single-level living within a coveted Lane Cove pocket. This property has been well maintained over the years and has just been freshly painted with carpets removed, revealing beautiful original floorboards that have been freshly polished.
- Spacious lounge room with fireplace, gas bayonet
- 2 Generous sized bedrooms with an additional multipurpose room
- Quaint kitchen, overlooking the deck and garden in full bloom.
- Retro look bathroom with shower and bath, high ceilings and freshly painted interiors
- Child-friendly gardens, oversized lock-up garage plus ample off-street parking
- An easy 750m walk to Mowbray Public School, footsteps to express City buses
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$960 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||174|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|