Set on the high side of a quiet tree-lined street on a 619.7sqm northerly block, this much-loved residence is on the market for the first time in 35 years. Delivering carefree single-level living complete with a stylishly renovated kitchen and three good-sized bedrooms, the block offers boundless potential for the astute investor to further capitalise. Perfectly livable as is, move in and add those personal finishing touches or rebuild your dream two-storey family home within this prized community enclave (STCA). Ideally positioned an easy 800m stroll to popular North Ryde Public School, walking distance to Macquarie Park Metro and only moments to Macquarie University, from here commuters enjoy convenient access to Epping Road and Sydney’s CBD.
- North-facing living room with timber floors and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious modern kitchen fitted with granite benchtops and induction cooktop
- Quality appliances, Smeg dishwasher, breakfast island and abundant cabinetry
- Covered entertaining deck flows to low maintenance child-friendly level yard
- Light-filled bedrooms with built-in robes plus study area with custom cabinets
- Tidy bathroom with bath and shower plus large laundry with WC and shower
- Covered verandah, wide frontage, carport plus additional off-street parking
- Quiet street a stroll to schools and transport and easily accessible to the CBD
- Excellent investment potential with no easements and a level 619.7sqm block
Council Rates: $391 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?