Set on the high side of a quiet tree-lined street moments from the heart of Chatswood, this much-loved circa 1940’s full brick character gem awaits a new family to make its own. Poised on a prime 619sqm (approx.) parcel framed by established gardens and basking in a serenely private north-to-rear aspect, inside offers an abundance of period charm coupled with a flexible single-level floor plan perfect for low maintenance living. Offered to the market for the first time in 40 years with enormous potential to update, extend or rebuild (STCA), its whisper quiet and highly coveted location is surrounded by transport options, schools and parklands, with easy commuter access to Sydney’s CBD.
- Generously proportioned formal lounge/dining with decorative high ceilings
- Kitchen flowing to a delightful sunroom overlooking the rear gardens
- Bright and airy bedrooms, master with elegant bay window and ceiling fan
- Low maintenance ultra-private gardens with child-friendly near-level lawns
- Bathroom with combined tub and shower plus large internal laundry
- Original timber floors, leadlight windows and gas bayonet in living area
- Single garage, short stroll to express city bus services and Chatswood train station
- 900m to Chatswood PS and High School and easy access to private schools
- Outstanding investment or lifestyle potential walking distance to Chatswood CBD
Council Rates: $331 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?