Style, space and superior craftsmanship are the hallmarks of this ultra-modern residence which enjoys a prestigious setting in one of the peninsula’s finest streets. Architecturally designed to showcase a flowing multi-level floor plan with an emphasis on entertaining, the home has been meticulously finished with designer fixtures and offers a level of refined sophistication rarely seen in contemporary builds. Embracing water and city skyline views and featuring a choice of living zones, serenely private alfresco spaces, child-friendly lawns and a perfect north-to-rear aspect, its blue ribbon location is a short stroll to the ferry wharf, with convenient laneway access to city bus connections. Only moments from Lane Cove’s cosmopolitan café culture and a selection of leading schools, this is an exceptional opportunity within an exclusive, tightly held pocket.
- Cutting-edge design and banks of glass with a focus on seamless in/outdoor living
- Level grassed gardens and walled alfresco dining terrace with integrated barbecue
- Sleek gas kitchen with a suite of Miele appliances and integrated fridge/freezer
- Oversized bedrooms all boasting private balconies, two with water and city views
- Master includes walk-in robe and mosaic tiled ensuite with his/her Alessi vanities
- Home cinema with projector, wine cellar and countless bespoke storage options
- Deluxe Villeroy & Boch appointed bathroom with sunken tub and frameless shower
- Two custom-designed study nooks, hardwood flooring and ducted reverse cycle air
- Basement garaging for four cars features internal entry and under-house storage
- Walk to ferry, city buses and moments to stunning foreshore walks, shops, schools
Council Rates: $428 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?