Offering all the resort trappings of a holiday hideaway with the convenience of a cosmopolitan village locale, this stylishly renovated apartment is perfect for young families. Nestled between swathes of bushland reserve and Lane Cove River, the award-winning ‘Linley Cove’ community is a truly hidden sanctuary in the heart of Lane Cove. Boasting a remarkable 175sqm (on title) complete with private access to communal lawns shared exclusively with only two neighbours, the home provides a rare opportunity to relish in all the comforts of a private villa with the added luxury of five-star lifestyle facilities. A world-away from fast-paced city living, from here it’s a leisurely stroll to bus services and only moments to a selection of schools, boutique shops and the area’s vibrant dining precinct.
- Sundrenched northeasterly aspect flowing to a spacious terrace
- Ultra-modern Caesarstone kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances
- Integrated Bosch dishwasher and abundant polyurethane soft-close drawers
- Spacious living features premium engineered oak floors and reverse cycle air
- Light-filled bedrooms with built-in robes, plantation shutters and high ceilings
- King-sized master bedroom and designer tiled ensuite featuring tub and shower
- Luxe powder room, renovated laundry, fresh paint and secure intercom access
- Swimming pool directly opposite plus tennis court, heated indoor pool and spa
- Well-maintained full brick block with double lock-up garage and visitor parking
- Stroll to Figtree Plaza, city buses and an easy commute to Chatswood and city
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $173 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,468 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?