An unbeatable location, generous floor plan and the flexibility of a self-contained teen/in-law retreat, this charming circa 1920’s extended character home is a truly rare offering in the heart of Lane Cove. Nestled on a private 556.4sqm (approx.) parcel and featuring plenty of accommodation options and multiple entertaining spaces for growing families, its sought after address coupled with potential to further update and capitalise in the future, ensures instant appeal for homebuyers and investors alike. Graced with an inviting ambience, original timber floors and an abundance of natural light, its premier leafy setting is a short stroll to prestigious St Ignatius’ College, footsteps to Lane Cove’s vibrant village hub, express city buses and an easy commute to Sydney’s CBD.
- A wide street frontage and versatile family layout framed by easy-care gardens
- Elegant formal lounge with slow combustion fireplace and plantation shutters
- Gourmet Caesarstone kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances
- Glass-encased family living flows to ultra-private alfresco dining and rear yard
- Well-appointed bedrooms plus lower-level in-law/teen wing with private entry
- Polished timber floors, reverse cycle air conditioning and neutral colour scheme
- High ceilings with decorative cornices, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Lock-up garage/workshop, carport plus additional off-street gated parking
- City buses at your door with Lane Cove’s bustling village hub footsteps away
- Close to the waterways of Tambourine Bay Park and easily accessible to the CBD
Council Rates: $452 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?