Merging convenience with ultra-modern design, this stylish and generously proportioned apartment enjoys a sought after position within the prestigious ‘Lora’ development. Showcasing designer finishes and framed by a walled courtyard terrace for the utmost privacy, it provides an idyllic retreat a leisurely stroll to Mowbray Public School, with handy lifestyle amenities and express city bus services literally at its doorstep. Heightened by the flexibility of a spacious home office, nursery or children’s playroom, it delivers instant appeal to young families, downsizers and busy professionals combined.
- Spacious open plan living/dining with bamboo floors and shadowline ceilings
- Panoramic glass sliders flow to a full-width courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Sleek Miele-appointed gas kitchen fitted with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops
- Two light-filled bedrooms including a king-sized master with deluxe ensuite
- Study/nursery or playroom, European laundry and ducted reverse cycle air
- Luxe floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms, ensuite with combined tub/rainshower
- Intercom and lift to side-by-side security parking with adjacent storage cage
- Boutique pet-friendly complex with communal rooftop garden terrace
- Express city, Chatswood and Lane Cove Village bus services at your doorstep
- Quiet parkland surrounds with a cafe and children’s playground directly opposite
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,130 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?