Basking in a coveted northerly aspect overlooking tropical courtyard gardens, this stylish split-level apartment is located in the renowned Allen Jack+Cottier designed complex known as ‘Moore Park Gardens’. The perfect inner city pad conveniently positioned opposite popular Danks Street shopping precinct, Moore Park Golf Course and an eclectic mix of cafés and restaurants, this is a property that delivers on lifestyle. Embracing an impressive 147sqm on title, complete with dual balconies and secure parking for two cars, this is an exceptional offering within a highly sought after Sydney address.
- Generously proportioned open plan living/dining flowing to the private balcony
- Tropical palm-fringed vistas from the northerly balcony and master suite
- Gourmet gas kitchen with 40mm CaesarStone benchtops and quality appliances
- Oversized bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes, master suite with its own balcony
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms, European laundry and deep linen storage
- Potential study nook in master suite for today’s work from home lifestyle
- Reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs and downstairs, timber floors in living
- Intercom entry and a double lock-up garage located opposite the lift
- Pet friendly building with on site gym and 25m outdoor pool, off leash dog park at rear of complex
- Walk-to-everything location including Danks St shops, Moore Park and city buses
Council Rates: $242.80 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $147 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $2,180 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?