Elevated to take advantage of the peaceful bush surrounds, this stunning split level home would be perfect for the family looking for location, privacy and open plan living.
Upon entering the property you are greeted with a sense of space and warmth with the main living area featuring a slow combustion fire. Large windows throughout gives this home a light, bright and open atmosphere.
- Master bedroom with a large walk-in robe and ensuite on the first level.
- Timber stairs lead to the kitchen and dining room with large doors opening onto a
entertainers covered deck.
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes, one with doors opening to the decking.
- Large galley style kitchen with granite bench top flows to the dining room and out to
that stunning deck area.
- Automated garage, central gas heating, low maintenance bush garden.
The owner built this house positioned to one side of the large 1225sqm block to help preserve several unique environmental features only found in the Blue Mountains. Call if you would like to learn more.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?