Classic 1950’s mountain cottage that has been delightfully enhanced to maintain its original charm with a clean, modern, retro twist. This appealing North facing home is tucked away behind established hedges and mature trees. Close to Leura Mall, this cosy cottage is warm and inviting, a must to inspect.
- Front sunroom capturing the natural sunlight
- Central living area with a gas fire oozes character
- Kitchen is the hub of this home, step back to the wonderful era with this retro inspired renovation
- Lightfilled rear sunroom with large windows allowing you to enjoy the breeze while watching the multitude of birdlife living in your own private oasis
- Original hardwood floors, renovated laundry, second toilet and new colourbond roof
- Ideal weekender with stunning maples, azaleas, even a Wollemi Pine scattered amongst dry stone walls and meandering pathways.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|