This easy-care single level layout has beautiful low-maintenance outdoor spaces and is conveniently positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac only a short walk to the Katoomba township! Offering 3 bedrooms, a good size lounge that flow seamlessly onto the front verandah, separate dining space, a modern kitchen equipped with ample storage, quality stainless steel appliances including a new Bosch oven, a Bosch induction cooktop and a pleasant outlook!
The home has a modern colour palette throughout with polished timber floors, and a lovely fireplace! The front and rear gardens have been cleverly landscaped to add to the already green and leafy surrounds but are also very easy-care!
At the front of the property is a huge 65sqm double garage which is separate from the main house. The potential with this space is enormous! From a workshop to a home office, or even potential for a small Airbnb (subject to council zonings and approvals). This home is a must see if a quiet location and convenience is at the top of your list!
- Private and sun-drenched garden area with established hedges
- Split air conditioning system in the living room
- Slow combustion fire place
- Polished timber floorboards throughout living areas
- Large doors and windows to capture the natural light
- Generous garage space offering great potential
- Sunny front & rear verandahs overlooking the garden area
- Three bedrooms all with garden views
- Set back and private from the street
- Solar Power
- Neighbouring council reserve (no neighbours)
- Conveniently located close to transport and schools
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||162|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|