Much admired 1911 mountains cottage, beautifully renovated throughout capturing the essence of mountain living.
This charming three bedroom weatherboard cottage is snuggly nestled amongst the canopy of established maple and elm trees. Lovingly renovated, this stunning home is centrally located between Katoomba and Leura offering a mix of contemporary and old-world features:
• Wide inviting verandah shaded by the mature trees leads you into this unique and welcoming home
• Stunning lounge with a perfect study area wrapped in picture windows overlooking the low maintenance level garden
• Modern kitchen with updated appliances, ample storage and timber floors throughout
• Living area with high ceilings, plantation shutters and double doors leading you to the
covered outdoor entertainers’ area, mature hedging creates a private oasis
• Ample heating including a double sided glass Regency fire, gas points scattered
throughout and an original Jetmaster gas fire, cooling fans throughout the home
• Three Bedrooms, main with a walk in wardrobe and stunning newly renovated ensuite
• Renovated main bathroom and laundry, with underfloor heating in both bathrooms, stunning
colour scheme throughout
• Fully insulated with 1 1/2 kilowatts north facing solar panel system
• Stunning and much loved edible garden with a picture perfect storage shed
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?