Brimming with natural light and endless possibilities, this fabulous family home oozes a feeling of space and comfort. Immaculate in presentation, boasting a thoughtful floorplan and located in a whisper-quiet and highly desirable cul-de-sac.
A garden sanctuary of impressive space and versatility set on a large 1214sqm level block. Featuring hidden paths, water features and stunning mature plantings including Rhododendrons, Azaleas and stunning Maples. Large picture windows throughout the home allow you to appreciate the beauty of the garden and enhance the feeling of space.
- Flexible floorplan offering formal lounge/dining plus a spacious casual living area
- Sunny, central kitchen
- Large covered timber deck overlooking garden
- Separate studio, ideal for teenagers or home office
- Three spacious bedrooms all with built-ins
- Huge master bedroom with a study/parents retreat, walk-in wardrobe and large ensuite
- Great size main bathroom and separate toilet
- Central gas heating throughout the home, cooling split system in the living area
- Drive through garage, fully fenced
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||139|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|