Positioned within walking distance to the Katoomba CBD is the beautiful circa 1920’s full brick bungalow.
Offering 2 large bedrooms, that both have ornate ceilings and cornices, beautiful formal lounge room again with ornate ceilings and an open fireplace, kitchen, dining room/potential 3rd bedroom and a lovely North facing sunroom. There are timber floors, windows & doors throughout the property and a covered outdoor area facing South off the formal lounge room which picks up a view of Narrow Neck Plateau.
The property also has a sun-drenched rear yard with land size is approx. 590qm and is low maintenance, there is also a single car garage. 25 Walgett Street, Katoomba also has the flexible zoning of R2 – Low Density Residential. A fantastic zoning which gives potential for a granny flat or secondary dwelling (STCA).
A great property in a great location, call now to make a private appointment!
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INSPECTION ADVICE
• Permits may be required to leave you LGA to view real estate in the Blue Mountains. Please contact NSW Health to arrange your permit before booking any appointment with one of our real estate agents.
• Face masks must be worn in all properties
• A total of 1 person per 4 square meters is allowed in a property at any time
• Adhere to social distance measures and remain 1.5m away from others
• No one will be permitted to enter a property with cold/flu like symptoms
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||154|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|