When size, views and possibility is a must, you need to inspect this home immediately.
Built in the 1950’s by well known Australian artist John Emmett, this home was ideal for the large family that grew up on the edge of the stunning Blue Mountains playground!
Situated overlooking the incredible World Heritage National Park, this 1369m2 block offers unlimited potential. Relax on your front verandah enjoying the stunning escarpment/valley view or walk 70m to Narrow Neck Lookout, one of the most popular spots to enjoy all the mountains has to offer.
- Substantial home built over two titles offering a versatile floor plan which can be
interpreted to match your needs
- Two street frontages, 205 Cliff Drive and 36-38 Cedar Street
- fully fenced with an established mountain garden
- Large living spaces with picture windows, taking full advantage of the stunning view
- Five bedroom home, could easily be converted into 6
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Original kitchen and bathroom with room to modernise
- Separate family area with attached bedroom and private deck overlooking the back garden
with new carpet throughout
- Freshly polished timber floors
- Downstairs offers a huge space with unlimited possibilities, fifth bedroom or teenagers
retreat leading out to the garden
- 2 garages, one with internal access and a rear carport
- Ample storage and huge laundry area which good easily include a full bathroom