If your top priorities include an Abbey Street address, single level cottage, flat garden block and walking distance to the cafes and boutiques of beautiful Leura Mall, you have to inspect this property.
Hidden behind mature trees, this house would be an ideal weekender, investment or wonderful Leura home due to its highly sought after location.
This perfectly positioned home includes:
- Three bedrooms with picture windows, 2 with built ins
- Light filled living spaces with timber floors and new carpet throughout
- Galley kitchen with ample north facing light
- Central dining area with french doors, neutral colour scheme throughout
- Gas fire centrally located so you can enjoy it from many living areas
- Nicely renovated bathroom
- Level, low maintenance 569sqm block, privacy assured due to established plantings
- Separate garage with an attached laundry and toilet, prime for that studio makeover.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|