Positioned within walking distance to some of Katoomba’s most iconic tourist destinations as well as also being close to the everyday necessities, 44 Darley Street Katoomba is the perfect home to start your real estate portfolio!
Compromising of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a garage, this property also has the flexible zoning of R2 – Low Density Residential. A fantastic zoning which gives potential for a granny flat or secondary dwelling (STCA). The house has been well maintained and now is ready for the next person to make it their own.
The land size is approx. 613qm and is low maintenance. There is a Bus Stop just down the road and is in close proximity to Katoomba High School & Katoomba Public School.
A great property in a great location, call now to make a private appointment!
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INSPECTION ADVICE
• Permits may be required to leave you LGA to view real estate in the Blue Mountains. Please contact NSW Health to arrange your permit before booking any appointment with one of our real estate agents.
• You can only view real estate for the purchase of your primary residence
• Face masks must be worn in all properties
• Only private inspections are permitted under current NSW Health Advice.
• A total of 2 people is allowed in a property at any time
• Adhere to social distance measures and remain 1.5m away from others
• No one will be permitted to enter a property with cold/flu like symptoms
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||232|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|