This beautiful weatherboard home is located in the highly sought-after area of south Wentworth Falls, just a short walk to trails and waterfalls. The house and garden have been sensitively restored and well maintained over the past 25 years by the current owner.
5 Langford Street, ‘Rutherglen’, is a circa 1910’s cottage featuring polished floorboards throughout, along with timber lining boards on the walls and ceilings. As well as the spacious bedrooms and lounge, this home has a north facing sunroom and a country style dine-in kitchen which flows onto a deck, overlooking the cottage garden and established trees.
Properties like this gem rarely become available. Contact Brenton today to book a private inspection.
Over 3m high ceilings
Ducted gas central heating
Victorian style gas fire
Insect screens on sash windows and doors
Window seat with storage
2 rainwater tanks
Note: Also known as Langford Street, Wentworth Falls
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INSPECTION ADVICE
• Permits may be required to leave you LGA to view real estate in the Blue Mountains. Please contact NSW Health to arrange your permit before booking any appointment with one of our real estate agents.
• Face masks must be worn in all properties
• Only private inspections are permitted under current NSW Health Advice.
• A total of 2 people is allowed in a property at any time
• Adhere to social distance measures and remain 1.5m away from others
• No one will be permitted to enter a property with cold/flu like symptoms
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||203|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|