Lovely historic weatherboard, circa early 1900s cottage “Orlando” exudes charm and atmosphere.
From the first impressions of its delightful facade, to the character and soul provided by its interior, you know that Orlando has been a much loved home. Seeped in personality and unique style this home has been well maintained with many original features and modern upgrades.
- Lovely bull-nosed verandah overlooking peaceful front garden
- Original lead light doors and windows, with kauri timber floors
- Stunning hallway with 12ft ceilings, authentic ceiling roses and original wall panelling
- 3 large bedrooms with high ceilings and picture windows
- Vibrant living area with slow combustion Jotul fireplace
- Light and bright centrally located mud room/study
- Elegant pressed tin ceilings in the dining and master bedroom
- Sun-drenched kitchen, dining with French doors opening into sun room
- Rustic kitchen with gas cooker, wrought iron features, original brick alcove and open
- Steel fly screens, new insulation, rewired electrics, new wrought iron water tank
- 3.2kw solar panel system, gas central heating, new fences and farm style gates
- Low maintenance garden with Australian natives; Kangaroo Paws, Grevilleas, Banksias and
ample fruit trees including olive, fig, pear and quince
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|