This distinctive home sits in the heart of South Leura, its striking roof lines and classic proportions have been admired by many a passer-by. Hidden behind the perfectly sculpted hedges you will find this private sanctuary of lush rolling lawns, stone walls, flowing creek, veggie garden and all the ‘must have’ mountain plantings.
Built over four levels, with interconnecting living zones, flowing between formal and informal spaces. Bi fold stacker doors from the lounge open to the large North facing entertaining deck that brings the outside in.
With 5 bedrooms in total, the upper level offers the possibility of a parents retreat or in-law accommodation. Clever storage, built in robes to all bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms a single garage plus a carport with storage shed. Beautifully appointed throughout with granite benchtops, Tasmanian hardwood floors and gas central heating make this a most comfortable and generous mountain contemporary home.
Call Brenton Ebzery 0410 613 450 – to book your private inspection.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INSPECTION ADVICE
• Permits may be required to leave you LGA to view real estate in the Blue Mountains. Please contact NSW Health to arrange your permit before booking any appointment with one of our real estate agents.
• Face masks must be worn in all properties
• Only private inspections are permitted under current NSW Health Advice.
• A total of 2 people is allowed in a property at any time
• Adhere to social distance measures and remain 1.5m away from others
• No one will be permitted to enter a property with cold/flu like symptoms
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|