Upon entering the gates, you are greeted by a stunning circular driveway and an enchanting mountains double brick bungalow. Nestled well back within a charming mountains garden, privacy is guaranteed on this 1300sqm level block.
Lovingly maintained this successful holiday rental is in constant demand due to its central location and spacious floorplan.
- Three light and bright bedrooms plus study
- Picture windows throughout taking advantage of the peaceful garden
- Large kitchen with stone countertops, central island bench and huge walk-in pantry
- Lounge room with cosy fireplace and stunning high ceilings
- Master bedroom offering a walk-in robe with ensuite and private balcony
- Inviting family room with french doors leading to the dining area
- Central main bathroom
- Covered rear balcony, timber floors and central heating
- Large garage with ample under house storage
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|