Located on the top floor of a lovely Art Deco complex, this sun-drenched apartment would make an ideal home, investment or weekender.
Offering a stunning elevated outlook through large picture windows with plantation shutters, new carpet and fresh paint throughout, there is nothing to do but enjoy this much sought after location.
• Light filled living area with timber features, fire and large windows embracing the view
• Renovated kitchen
• Two bedrooms with builtin robes and large windows
• Good size laundry/bathroom
• Neutral colour scheme throughout giving a lovely bright feel
• High ceilings, some original features
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Walking distance to Katoomba shopping precinct, public transport and the famous Three Sisters.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||179|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|