This low maintenance brick veneer home has been well maintained and would make the perfect property to downsize to or invest in.
This generously sized 2-bedroom home has a large open plan kitchen/dining/lounge room, which is all North facing, a spacious main bedroom/ensuite which has a private deck that overlooks the garden, and a large external laundry/storage area.
Privately positioned from the street, this property has a lovely garden which is mostly low maintenance and offers a beautiful range of mature plants, shrubs and trees. The land size is approx. 1036sqm and has the local bus stop at the front door, along with this great locale is the access to the picturesque Conservation Hut and dozens of National Parks bushwalking tracks! Plenty on offer at this great property.
All inspections are in line with NSW Health Guidelines with further details outlined below:
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INSPECTION ADVICE
• Permits may be required to leave you LGA to view real estate in the Blue Mountains. Please contact NSW Health to arrange your permit before booking any appointment with one of our real estate agents.
• Face masks must be worn in all properties
• Only private inspections are permitted under current NSW Health Advice.
• A total of 2 people is allowed in a property at any time
• Adhere to social distance measures and remain 1.5m away from others
• No one will be permitted to enter a property with cold/flu like symptoms
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||203|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|