Nestled in the bustling lifestyle hub of Washington Park, this two-bedroom plus study residence promises a lifestyle of high quality and absolute convenience. Comprising open plan living and dining flows to a covered balcony overlooking leafy surrounds & parklands, full main bathroom, well-appointed gas kitchen, large study space, and quality modern finish throughout. Perfect as an investment or first home for a growing family wanting spacious easy-care living that’s close to everything.
• Light-filled living and dining, flow to generous easterly aspect balcony
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benches and premium appliances
• Good-sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, master with ensuite
• Sizeable main bathroom, fully tiled with bathtub, separate internal laundry
• Large study space, ample storage, secure basement parking with life access
• Great first home for primary school families, professionals, or astute investors
Enjoy a superb setting that’s surrounded by parklands and wetlands, as well as scenic walkways and cycleways while being very convenient to daily amenities, transport and vibrant dining. From here it is just a short drive to Riverwood train station, buses, the Morris Iemma Sports Centre and local shops
Inspect as advertise or by appointment call Tim 0404 466 666 or Eric 0457 579 999
Disclaimer: The above information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price, and the address, is provided to Raine & Horne Lindfield by third parties, we have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable, However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|