This bright and airy one bedroom apartment is uniquely positioned to offer convenience. This stunning contemporary residence perfectly blends open space and a desirable floor plan for very comfortable living and entertaining. Nearly new " Jacinta" security complex, the apartment is ideally located between the Burwood and Strathfield, close to schools, shops, public transport and the A4. Easy access to Sydney CBD and Sydney Olympic Park.
- Designed by Aleksandar Design Group
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and European appliances;
- Open living and dining area with access to balcony
- Timber-look flooring
- Good size bedroom with built-ins and access to balcony
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Secure car space with storage
- Intercom and Lift access
- Total 74SQM
Current rental $470/WK under periodic agreement.
- Strata $539.80 per quarter.
- Water rates $157.31 per quarter.
Great opportunity for first-home buyers, young families, retires and investors!
Please contact Eric Wei on 0457579999 for more information!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||299|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|