Maintenance Request & Emergency Repairs
If something in the premises requires maintenance, leaks or needs fixing you should advise your Property Manager as soon as possible.
We require all general repairs to be lodged to our office via your Property Tree account. If you are not set up with a Property Tree account, please contact your property manager immediately. We will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as possible.
As a tenant you are responsible for replacing light bulbs, changing the smoke detector batteries, cleaning windows, dusting, removing cobwebs and routine garden maintenance such as watering, mowing and weeding.
Should an emergency occur during business hours, please call us immediately on 02 8318 7888.
The law distinguishes between urgent (emergency) repairs and those which are not so urgent. Urgent repairs are:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
- a failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
- a failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
- a fault or damage which makes the premises unsafe or insecure.
If you require an after hours/weekend emergency repair, please refer to your lease agreement and please contact the following appropriate tradespeople:
|Plumber||Westminster Plumbing||0408 403 574|
|Locksmith||Alert Locksmiths||0418 292 262|
|Electrician||Trend Electrical Group||0438 515 559|
|Hot Water Systems||Westminster Plumbing||0408 403 574|