Renovated Dual Entry Apartment With Sun Filled Study
Enjoy the summers watching the sunset over iconic Lane Cove river from this contemporary haven that has recently undergone a complete renovation to create a space of elegance, comfort and convenience. Ideally positioned on the ground floor with level access to common lawn and carport, this stylish retreat is peacefully set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, footsteps from buses to Wollstonecraft station, ferry wharf, Lane Cove and McMahons Point
Features of this property:
- Showcasing polished timber floors throughout, flowing to a luminous sunroom that can act as a nursery or dedicated study with floor to ceiling windows and access to the outdoors.
- King sized bedroom overlooking the sunroom and featuring a full width mirrored built in robe.
- The sleek gourmet kitchen boasts plantation shutters, Caesarstone bench tops, dishwasher and glass cooktop
- The bathroom has been modernised and features floor-to-ceiling tiles, new vanity and toilet plus a combined shower over bath.
- Other features include ceiling fans in the lounge and bedroom, undercover carport on title, and easy access to share laundry.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|