The ideal first home or savvy addition to one’s investment portfolio, this bright and spacious two-bedroom apartment merges ultra-convenient living with modern updates to provide instant appeal to an array of homebuyers. Equally handy to both Artarmon and Chatswood stations and walking distance to Lane Cove’s premier village precinct as well as Chatswood’s thriving retail hub, it offers the perfect low maintenance lifestyle for young families, downsizers and busy professionals alike. Awash with natural light and showcasing a large open plan kitchen, sun-soaked balcony and covered parking space, this is outstanding opportunity within a well-regarded low-rise security block.
- Leafy first-floor position on the westerly side of a popular full brick block
- Light-filled living with floorboards and glass sliders to a sundrenched balcony
- Large open plan kitchen with walk-in pantry, leafy outlook and adjacent laundry
- Bright and spacious bedrooms, main with full width fitted mirrored wardrobes
- Pristine bathroom equipped with a separate bath, shower and mirrored cabinets
- Intercom entry, dedicated car space and storage cage, low-rise block of just 18
- Steps to express city buses and walking distance to Lane Cove village and Chatswood
- Unbeatable first home or investment opportunity within a centralised location
- Ready to simply move right in with easy access to schools, shops, parks and cafés
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $177 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $707 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?