This chic two-bedroom apartment offers the quintessential work/life balance. Positioned on the cusp of Burns Bay Reserve and Lane Cove River, it combines a premier lifestyle location with cutting-edge design to provide a coveted urban haven for busy professionals, downsizers and young families alike. Occupying an elevated ground-floor setting within the ultra-modern and predominantly owner-occupied ‘Delve’ security development, beyond its high-calibre interiors residents enjoy a short stroll to acres of waterside parklands, local shops and city buses. Conveniently placed for rapid access to both Lane Cove and Hunters Hill’s boutique village precincts and eclectic dining options, from here you’re within close proximity to a selection of schools and transport services.
- Bright and airy living/dining area flowing to the covered entertaining balcony
- Stylish CaesarStone gas kitchen equipped with premium European appliances
- Solid 40mm waterfall island, breakfast bar and polyurethane soft-close cabinetry
- Spacious all-weather balcony perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Clear separation from the living areas and well-appointed double bedrooms
- Custom study nook, fitted robes, floorboards and a plethora of built-in storage
- Two modern bathrooms feature stone accents and mirrored cabinetry
- Internal laundry, Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and high ceilings
- Video intercom entry and lift access to the secure basement parking
- Hafele Smart Key System for apartment entry, door lobby, lift and garage entry
- Stroll to city buses, local shops, cafés, Hughes Park and Montessori School
- Footsteps to beautiful picnic spots, water leisure craft and parklands
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$960 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||177|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|