Vibrant cosmopolitan living is on offer with this beautifully presented ground-floor ‘Stanton’ apartment located in the heart of Lane Cove. Its tranquil rear of block position, spacious interiors and easy street-level access ensure instant appeal within this coveted marketplace. Boasting a house-sized kitchen, sun-drenched garden balcony and light-filled double bedrooms, from here relish in the area’s exceptional lifestyle facilities, dine at the many cafés and restaurants or hop on a bus for a rapid commute into Chatswood and the CBD.
• Quietly set towards the rear of a well-maintained full brick block of only 19
• Level street access with tranquil garden vistas from almost every window
• Fluid open plan living flowing to the sun-drenched garden balcony
• Large house-sized kitchen equipped with abundant cabinetry and bench space
• Bright and spacious bedrooms both enjoying leafy vistas and ample light
• Master bedroom includes mirrored wardrobes and a built-in desk
• Modern floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom fitted with a combined bath/shower
• Stroll to Lane Cove’s premier ‘Canopy’ precinct, cafés and village shops
• Footsteps to express city buses, parks and close to a choice of schools
Sorry, no pets
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||214|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|