Situated at the rear of a low-rise security block, this bright and airy one-bedroom apartment provides the ideal first home or investment within an ultra-handy location. Bathed in far-reaching panoramas stretching across Lane Cove National Park to the Blue Mountains, it combines a prime top-floor position with light-filled interiors to ensure a comfortable and affordable retreat mere footsteps from the exceptional array of lifestyle amenities this esteemed Lower North Shore enclave affords. Perfectly placed for busy city living, from here residents enjoy the convenience of rapid city bus services at their doorstep and a short stroll to the vibrant café and dining scene of neighbouring St Leonards.
- Generously proportioned living/dining area filled with sunlight and sweeping vistas
- Balcony immersed in panoramic vistas as far-reaching as the Blue Mountains
- Tidy kitchen includes plenty of pantry/storage space and freestanding cooker
- Good-sized bedroom features fitted mirrored wardrobes and private leafy vistas
- Pristine bathroom with bath and shower plus large internal laundry adjacent to kitchen
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area
- Secure intercom entry and a single covered parking space on the basement level
- Footsteps to Ronald Park, cafés and RNS Hospital and just 11km to Sydney’s CBD
- One of only 14 apartments within this well-maintained full brick security block
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $899 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?