Set on a prime 650sqm near level block, this double brick character home combines street appeal with a sundrenched child-friendly backyard to provide an attractive first home or astute investment opportunity within a premier Riverview cul de sac. Surrounded by prestige residences and showcasing multiple living areas, a large entertaining deck and gourmet gas kitchen, the property delivers boundless potential to extend, reconfigure, re-build (STCA) or simply enjoy as is. Framed by beautifully manicured front gardens with a children’s jungle gym out the back, from this serene leafy pocket it’s mere footsteps to Burns Bay Reserve, walking distance to exclusive St Ignatius’ College and only moments to Lane Cove’s vibrant village atmosphere. Perfectly placed for city living, there’s bus services at your door and an easy commute into the CBD.
- Whisper quiet tree-lined cul de sac surrounded by luxury family residences
- Generously-proportioned open plan living/dining with decorative fireplace
- Large gourmet gas kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances
- Spacious sun-soaked entertaining deck flowing to the child-friendly gardens
- Sundrenched enclosed level lawns, established gardens and superb privacy
- Bright and airy bedrooms with built-ins includes a north-facing master bed
- Study area/formal dining or children’s playroom/possible 3rd living space
- Ducted reverse cycle air throughout and ceiling fans in all the bedrooms
- Lock-up garage and single carport plus additional off-street parking
- Premier riverside location walking distance to schools, transport and shops
Council Rates: $531 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $177 p/q (approx.) plus usage
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?