Set amidst beautifully sculpted gardens on a 562.8sqm (approx.) level block, this impeccably renovated home delivers the quintessential family haven in a leafy Lane Cove enclave. An exquisite residence spread across two levels intuitively tailored for growing and multi-generational households, it represents an exceptional lifestyle offering within this highly sought-after pocket.
Centred around a stunning entertainer’s kitchen flowing to a multitude of living spaces including a palatial master suite, parents retreat and lower-level guest/in-law room, the property blends high-end finishes with a refined aesthetic to deliver a remarkable opportunity for families who demand space and luxury. The outdoor low-maintenance gardens offer tranquillity and inspiration for those seeking quiet space for wellness living.
From this private sanctuary, it’s an easy stroll to Lane Cove West Public School, footsteps from city buses and within close proximity to the bustling new Canopy precinct and Village hub.
- Framed by landscaped gardens and set on a prized north-facing level block
- Fluid open plan design includes a vast lounge/dining wrapped by garden vistas
- Centralised gourmet kitchen equipped with a suite of premium Miele appliances
- 900mm Miele gas cooktop, steam oven and generous CaesarStone island bench
- Abundant polyurethane soft-close cabinetry and custom built-in storage
- Luxuriously oversized master suite with marble spa ensuite and his/her robes
- Lower-level guest or in-law accommodation includes a new designer ensuite
- Ultra-private paved entertaining terrace wrapped by exquisitely sculpted gardens with night lighting
- Downstairs home office plus an upstairs parent’s retreat / second office to meet the increasing WFH demands
- New engineered European oak flooring, plantation shutters, Garage door
- New designer LED downlights offering an amazing after dark mood change
- Reverse cycle air, double lock-up garage plus additional off-street parking
- Quiet street surrounded by prestige family homes close to shops and schools
- Easy 450m stroll to Lane Cove West PS and walking distance to Blackman Park
- Stroll to Figtree Plaza shops, bus services and rapid access to the village hub
Please call agent to arrange your Covid safe private inspection
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||215|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|