This recently revamped ‘Elizabeth Gardens’ security apartment revels in a premier rear-of-block corner position bathed in peaceful tree-fringed vista. Ultra-private and stylishly updated for effortless modern living, it represents an idyllic parkside haven for first homebuyers, busy professionals and downsizers alike. Ready to simply move straight in with highlights including the well-equipped kitchen and two generously proportioned bedrooms, from here stroll to Helen Street Reserve for family picnics, catch a nearby bus into the city or walk into Lane Cove’s bustling cosmopolitan village precinct for a superb array of cafés, restaurants, shops and recreational facilities. Surrounded by tranquil reserves yet just moments from Chatswood’s CBD and Artarmon station, it’s sure to tick all your lifestyle boxes.
- Spacious open plan living with oak flooring and a serene tree-fringed outlook
- Modern kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Living area flowing to a sun-filled corner balcony privately framed by verdant trees
- Light-filled double bedrooms, master with fitted mirrored robes and leafy vistas
- Updated bathroom includes a combined bath and shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Shared laundry on the same level, secure intercom entry and a covered car space
- Sought after parkside setting a stroll to Helen St Reserve for barbecue facilities
- Short stroll to express city buses and walking distance to the vibrant village precinct
- Convenient for busy professionals it’s a rapid commute to both Chatswood and CBD
Water Rates: $152 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $839 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $352 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?