Perched spectacularly on the 19th floor of the iconic ‘Forum West’ tower, this glass encased apartment takes full advantage of its sweeping bird’s eye district vistas and water views. Commanding an unrivalled position in the heart of St Leonards, it fuses a wow-factor 87sqm of living with resort-style facilities to deliver the quintessential urban sanctuary with every conceivable lifestyle necessity at your fingertips. Swathed in northerly sunlight with a wraparound balcony immersed in Chatswood skyline views, beyond its designer interiors awaits an eclectic array of cafés, restaurants and boutique shops. Footsteps to the train station for a rapid commute into North Sydney and CBD, for location and livability it simply doesn’t get any better than this.
- Sun-soaked open plan living wrapped by banks of glass and sensational district vistas and water views
- Modern granite and gas kitchen equipped with a suite of premium appliances
- Breakfast bar, 40mm granite benchtops, mirror splashback, polyurethane cabinets
- Northerly balcony bathed in sensational bird’s eye vistas across Chatswood’s skyline
- Bright and superbly spacious bedrooms both framed by breathtaking panoramas
- Master suite includes his and her fitted wardrobes and direct balcony access
- Fully tiled bathrooms with granite vanities, main with combined bath/shower
- Bamboo floors, European laundry, ducted reverse cycle air and video intercom entry
- Lift access to secure parking and mere footsteps to the station, cafés and shops
- Hotel-style lobby with 7-day concierge, 25m indoor pool, spa and gymnasium
- Stroll to RNH Hospital and the Forum Plaza for cafés, eateries and the supermarket
- Close to North Sydney and Crows Nest for nightlife options, bars and restaurants
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?