Beautifully Renovated Rear-of-block Apartment in an Ultra-convenient Location
Basking in peaceful treetop vistas from its sought after position at the rear of a popular low-rise block, this spacious 90sqm apartment delivers the perfect urban retreat. Meticulously renovated throughout with basement parking and entry via Rosyln Street, from here catch an express bus into the city, enjoy rapid access into Chatswood’s CBD or take a leisurely stroll into Lane Cove’s village precinct for an eclectic mix of cafés, restaurants and boutique shops. One of only 27 tightly held security residences within this well-maintained full brick block, its quiet leafy first-floor setting will appeal to young families, downsizers and professionals alike.
- Functional layout enjoying clear separation from the living area and bedrooms
- Generously-proportioned living with defined dining area and custom study nook
- Serene treetop vistas from the lounge flowing to a private corner balcony
- Ultra-modern kitchen with CaesarStone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Luxury floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom includes a freestanding bath and rainshower
- Renovated CaesarStone laundry adjacent to the kitchen and ample built-in storage
- Fitted mirrored robes, quality oak flooring and reverse cycle air conditioning
- LED dimmable light fittings, secure basement parking and intercom entry
- Ultra-private location at the rear of the block with only one common wall
- Footsteps to express city buses and walking distance to Artarmon station
- Walk to Lane Cove’s premier ‘Canopy’ precinct, cafés and lifestyle amenities
- Rapid access into Chatswood and close to an excellent choice of schools
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||214|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|